realjimbob

REALJimBob

High Times at the Sixth Annual Succubus Sisters Garage and Bake Sale

High Times at the Sixth Annual Succubus Sisters Garage and Bake Sale - Regan Wolfrom I found myself on a train without a book and without my Kindle. My shiny new iPhone had the Kindle app on it, but no books. So I picked the shortest short story I could find on my to-read list and downloaded it quickly before I lost signal. Perfect in length – I read the story on the journey there and wrote most of the review on the journey home.

Heather meets Maggie in the queue for the drive through and is inducted into the LA Succubus Sisters group. A gang of wannabe sex demons. Before long her and Maggie are in love which isn't a good state of being for any sex demon. Luckily Maggie knows just the cure and before long their roles are reversed.

A very short story of an almost psychopathic group dynamics. Obviously meant to be taken tongue in cheek (pun intended) as there are a few puns in the title and story as well. You're never quite sure how seriously to take the succubusing and the twist at the end ties the whole thing up quite nicely. Fun, but possibly a little over-egged in places.